Monday, November 18, 2013

                                 The Whole Being Weekend and Animated Laughter with Feelings


This past September, I participated in the annual Whole Being Weekend in California.  We were two hundred fifty people in the mountains celebrating spiritual life in a joyful fun way.  My class Animated Laughter with Feelings was very successful. I invite all to my book meet/greet/signing at the Mira Mesa Barnes & Noble Saturday, December 14th initial showing of "I Dare to Heal with Laughter".  It is a manual that describes the process of Animated Laughter with Feelings. The book took seven years ten months to craft. The Mira Mesa Barnes & Noble can be reached by exiting Mira Mesa Boulevard off of the I 15 freeway.  It is just west of the freeway.  The book meet/greet/signing will commence at 2:30p.m. and will continue until the store closes.  I will have my other two books, "I Dare to Heal with Compassionate Love" and "I Dare to Heal with Spiritual Power" as well at the signing. I will be happy to answer any questions about the Laughter Process and answer questions about the other two books. All are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment