Wednesday, October 1, 2014

The Cancer Speaks

The cancer is a parasite.  It enjoys being in its host, me.  Since, I practice emotional methodologies like peer counseling, animated laughter with feelings, and primal sound I am in touch with what is occurring in my body. I can feel the parasites presence.  It is an entity of it for it self. It has a self.  It feels and has the ability to communicate with me.  It enjoys growing an eating up its host, me. I can only find ways to end its growth and dissipate its presence within me. 

The power of the proton beam overwhelmed its presence in me.  Just after six treatments, but three sessions of forty planned the tumor begin to speak very loudly to me saying "I do not like this", "Take it away", This is not fun", "Stop It", You are hurting me", "I cannot run away from this", "Please take it away because you are killing me", "Help", I am dying".  

As it was growing in my body.  It said these things, "I am enjoying it here", "I want to keep growing",  I enjoy giving my host pain", "This is fun", "I can absorb more cells and just keep multiplying" 
However, it sure was not fun for me, it was very painful.  More Later.

Best
Joel V.

No comments:

Post a Comment