Monday, September 6, 2010

From Anxiety to Faith!

From Anxiety to Faith!

Anxiety is a great indicator and catalyst to Faith! Often, we just do not, do not want to "feel" and process our anxiety. Anxiety is uncomfortable. However, if and when we have adequate, adequate, effective/efficient tools, cognitive, emotional, and spiritual then anxiety is an indicator that it's time to use our tools to process the feelings reflective of, of that sensation.

As we process our anxiety "enough" we begin to naturally notice that we are transforming the sensation into spiritual "faith". It's quite a remarkable transformation and therefore a remarkable transition.

Again, whatever healthy tool we use to effectively/efficiently transform our anxiety into faith is ok! If whatever is not, not, working for you to make that transformation and transition then I suggest a different tool be learned, and practiced. The tool must resonate with you.

I make rapid transformations and transition with my effective/efficient emotional tools, the manifestations of emotional release and primal. Of course, that's me.

If and When you know you are "ready" then I suggest emotional tools. Please check out the post "Letter to Petra". You'll know when you are ready. Most people who still have "patterns" are not ready. It's your choice to address your patterns or not!

Please check out my website, www.idaretoheal.com, please purchase my books, "I Dare to Heal with Compassionate Love", and "I Dare to Heal with Spiritual Power". I'm available for counseling on co-dependency issues, control, compliance, denial, and low self-esteem. Please check out my other website, www.healthplansinsandiego.com. I'm an Agent/Broker with Medical Insurance and offer MediCare Plans, Individual Health Plans, Small/Large Group Health.

Best
Joel V. BA., Education, BBA, Business Admin. M.A , Master's of Human Behavior.

No comments:

Post a Comment