Sunday, September 5, 2010

Repress the Event, Suppress the Feeling!

I admit that I'm addicted to blogging. It must be the "spiritual" energy that is triggered from relinquishing, releasing, letting go of, and transmitting energies that don't serve me out of my body. I don't mean to be evasive when I say "transmitting energies that don't serve me". I'll say it in plan English. It's "anxiety" usually from overhelming stimulation that I experience in the wide world. I'm a high energy person but at the same time I'm also laid back and mellow. I understand that it's a contradiction. I do love to write and to express my thoughts and feelings. I do it well. I acknowledge all of your comments and I'm glad simply to be of service to humankind.

I encourage the wide world to develop emotional tools to help themselves to release those pain energies that come from unfulfilled needs, hurt, and trauma. If and When one experiences an event that is painful, we most certainly do not want "that" to stay "emotionally" in our bodies. Just think, does it make sense. Is it healthy? I think not. Too often, immediate distraction takes charge. We then have lost a "golden moment" to process it.

It's just not healthy. There is a natural need to immediately "process" the dissonant event emotionally! I'd like to emphasis again that we need to immediately "process" the dissonant event emotionally! I have disciplined myself to "process" emotionally painful events as soon as possible if not immediately. I use the emotional tools that I write about in this blog as well as in my books. I learned the different practices. Whatever practices works for you, I encourage you to do them.

Check out my website, www.idaretoheal.com, purchase my books "I Dare to Heal with Compassionate Love", and "I Dare to Heal with Spiritual Power". I'm available for counseling on co-dependency issues here in San Diego. My contact information is on my website. I'm also available to do presentations for a fee and expenses. Please check out my other website, www.healthplansinsandiego.com. I'm a licensed Agent/Broker and offer MediCare Plans, Small/Large Group Health Coverage, Individual Health Coverage as well! Those of you who read my blog in San Diego, Orange County areas contact me for medical or just sign up on-line.

Best

Joel V. BA, Education BBA, Business Admin M.A Master's in Psychology Human Behavior

No comments:

Post a Comment