Friday, August 15, 2014

August 15th 2014


      Process, Process, Process, Process, Process, and Process


Thirty-Nine Thousand Americans took their lives by suicide within one year's time. This post is one of encouragement to those of you who are in emotional/physical pain.  I want to encourage you to learn the methods that I wrote about in my books, "I Dare to Heal with Compassionate Love",  "I Dare to Heal with Spiritual Power" and my last book "I Dare to Heal with Laughter".  

If and When the methods are learned and practiced then suicide is just not possible. Yes, it takes discipline to develop a pattern of consistency, support, patience, perseverance, and persistency.  If one can breath then the potential to enjoy life is present.

There are many indications that suicide has many components.   I believe a major component of suicide are unfulfilled past needs chronic and frozen. The needs perpetuate depression and anxiety. The feelings need to be processed, connected with, and discharged with a dynamic process. Whatever process is chosen is of no matter. What is necessary is daily practice and positive results.  

I practice "Animated Laughter with Feelings" everyday.  For me, it is dynamic, effective, efficient, and always results in my feeling better, upbeat, and healthier.  Of course, I have other practices as well that I describe in my books.

Recently, I survived aggressive, intermediate, early stage cancer.  I used the practices in my books to process feelings, fear mainly, to support me through forty sessions and eighty treatments of Proton Therapy in two months.  The symptoms returned after one month time.  I continued to practice the methods in my books.  The researched showed that a mushroom could resolve the issue.  I have been on the Organic Coriolus Gold (Turkey Tail) for two weeks and my symptoms have dissipated. 

Once again, if you are in physical or emotional pain open up to possibilities by finding practices that resonate and work for you.  Life is worth it!  In fact, I am beginning to believe in eternal mortality after all I have survived severe asthma, knee joint and hip replacement, two left knee anthroscopic surgeries, degenerative discs in my lumbar and sacral, and now aggressive cancer.

Best
Joel V.

No comments:

Post a Comment