Friday, August 8, 2014

                                                     Book Signing of "I Dare to Heal" Books

I invite you to my book signing of the "I Dare to Heal" books on Sunday, August 10th at the Universal Spirit Center located at 3858 Front Street San Diego, CA. 92108 in the Social Hall at 11:00 a.m. until 11:45 and once again at 12:30 until 1:15p.m.  The service will be held at 10:00a.m. and once again at 11:30 a.m. in the main hall.  The Universal Spirit Center is located in the Masonic Temple across from Florence Elementary School.  Please come and share in the Book Signing Event. "I Dare to Heal with Laughter" took eight years to write and is available on Amazon.com E-Kindle and itunesbookstore, E-Pub as well. The additional web page is on Facebook.com/idaretohealwithlaguhter.

Best

Joel Vorensky

No comments:

Post a Comment