Sunday, October 10, 2010

Need - Unfulfilled Need - Neediness

Need - Unfulfilled Need - Neediness

I was in a Co-dependence Anonymous support group yesterday comprised of twelve members. There were eleven women and one man. I was the only male present. I shared first and then the eleven women.

The women shared their unfulfilled needs and the pain of their neediness. I listened and felt sympathy, compassion, humbleness, and love for them and their expressed pain.
I realized that men also have unfulfilled needs and the pain of male neediness. Often, men just suppress their painful unfulfilled needs and the pain of their neediness. Men have a need to be listened to as well.

Please check out my website, http://www.idaretoheal.com/, purchase my books, "I Dare to Heal with Compassionate Love", and "I Dare to Heal with Spiritual Power". Please check out my other website, http://www.healthplansinsandiego.com/. I'm an expert in MediCare Plans, Individual Health Plans, and Small/Large Group Medical Plans.

Best
Joel V. BA, Education, BBA, Business Admin., M.A. Masters in Human Behavior Psychology

No comments:

Post a Comment