Saturday, October 23, 2010

Release of stress/Distress and Renewal of Self

Release of Stress/Distress and Renewal of Self

I work on straight commission. My income is mainly on straight commission. The health plans are difficult to sell but I do help people. It's tough when people do not phone me back after I have worked hard to help them find a plan that works for them. It's stressful and distressful.

However, I help people. I give them options that they would never consider. I add benefits and flexibility to their plans by giving them choices and saving them "grief" and money.

The methods of emotional release help me to help myself to renew the self, myself. The "Animated laughter with Feelings" and the other manifestations of emotional release are wonderful.

Just think, if you had the ability to actually "renew" the self, your self as "new" each and everyday. The "I", the "you", actually "comes clean". How refreshing. I feel cleansed from within!

I'm not afraid to feel my feelings. I look forward to feeling my feelings however deep I need to go to access them, connect with, release them again and again and again. It helps my immune system to get stronger. I'm emotionally stronger and my immune system gets stronger as well!

Please check out my website, www.idaretoheal.com. Please purchase my books, "I Dare to Heal with Compassionate Love" and "I Dare to Heal with Spiritual Power". I'm available for presentations and counseling for fees and expenses.

Best
Joel V. BA, Education., BBA., Business Admin., M.A. Psychology of Human Behavior.

No comments:

Post a Comment