Friday, December 24, 2010

Are "You" Entirely Ready?

Are "You" Entirely Ready......

Are "you" entirely ready to turn your will over to a higher power. This phrase is a twelve step concept. This theme is one of the major themes in Co-dependency. It requires a committment to be entirely ready to turn your will over to a higher power.

If and when you aim to connect with a spiritual entity and resolve your issues then it's incumbent upon an individual to make a committment to be a being who is entirely ready to turn stubbornness of "will" over to a higher power.

I achieved this by surrendering my resistence to let go, release, relinquish, transmit, and discharge my feelings reflective of my accumulated emotional pain. If I need to; I will do it almost everyday. The powerful terrifying feelings I experience that are triggered by everyday stress facilitates my being, being entirely ready to surrender my fears. In doing so, my spiritual aim, my connection with my spiritual higher power is achieved.

Therefore, I've come to believe in life, in living, in prospering. Gradually, I've come to believe my economic insecurity will "in fact" will slip away. More importantly, I've come to believe in how the universe works in healthy ways to facilitate my well being. I have gradually come to trust and have faith.

Please check out my website, www.idaretoheal.com and purchase my books, "I Dare to Heal with Compassionate Love", and "I Dare to Heal with Spiritual Power".

Best

Joel V. BA. Education, BBA. Business Admin. M.A. Psychology of Human Behavior.

No comments:

Post a Comment