Sunday, December 26, 2010

Touching "Your" Spiritual Essence

Touching "Your" Spiritual Essence

The hip pain got bad this morning and once again I used "Animated Laughter with Feelings" as a resource to release the pain from my body. However, the experience was some what different this time around. I actually felt the essence of my spirit saying to me that it had enough of the pain and just wanted "out". My spirit just wanted to "leave" my body and no longer experience the physical pain. I just don't think I ever had an experience before where my spiritual essence just no longer wanted any more physical pain and it clearly repeatly asked to be released from my body. Well, my spiritual essence is just going to have to be patient until I get to the surgeon so he can replace the hip joint! I just don't think there are other "bodies" that have the availability just now? If one is going to have to experience a painful joint then "Animated Laughter with Feelings" is a great way to connect with the energy and let it go! "Animated Laaughter with Feelings" is a sophisticated process that combines bio-energetics, primal sound, slap stick mannerisms, circular connected breath practice move through the body armor (the defences) to effectively/efficiently address, "access", connect with, go-into the dimensions of feelings reflective of the emotions, and release, relinquish, let go of those energies.

I have bone spurs as well which are very painful. Apple Cider Vinegar is a great alkaline to sooth the bone spurs. I suggest it's use.

P.S. What are RSS feeds?

Best

Joel V.

No comments:

Post a Comment