Thursday, February 24, 2011

The Embedded Spirituality of Spirit

The Embedded Spirituality of Spirit

I have pain in my lower back. Perhaps it's from the connection with my replaced knee joint or perhaps its from the connection with my arthritic right hip. They phoned today from the orthopedic clinic asking me to return the phone call regarding an appointment. They had received the documentation from the X-ray indicating an arthritic condition requiring a consultation with a orthopedic surgeon. I was happy to be consulting with a surgeon of my choice. However, the appointment is over three months from now. I'll phone each week and ask whether or not a cancellation had occurred and whether or not an appointment would be possible.

I attended a spiritual support ground this evening after work and in my sharing I reconnected with a spiritual power within me. I shared about the physical pain and how my connection with my higher power has helped me. I can often sense how after an opening invocation "prayer", said in a communal way; I can actually sense the overwhelming presence of a spiritual power in the room. I shared how several of my joints had already been replaced and shared as well an affirmation how "My body is made of stainless steel".

I felt the spiritual connection yet stronger in my body. I felt it embedding deeper in the cells of my body. I felt the strength of spirit in me and the transcendence and transformation of the pain into stainless steel. It was yet another spiritual awakening and connection to my spiritual power.

Please check out my two books on the side panel. I'll be doing my "Animated Laughter with Feelings" class Sunday March 6th at the First Spiritual Church San Diego locatied at 3777 forty-second street. All are welcomed to participate.

Best
Joel V. BA. Education, BBA. Business Admin, M.A. Master's of Psychology Human Behavior.

No comments:

Post a Comment