Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I Don't Buy Into Paralyzing Terror!

I Don't Buy Into Paralyzing Terror!

The Secretary stated that I needed to schedule an appointment with a orthopedic surgeon who specializes in both knee and hip. It's odd how unawarely I became paralyzed by terror at her words. I was not fully aware emotionally of the ramifications of of what the Secretary had said. At first, I thought, wow a clinic that knows their stuff. At first, I felt relieved but slowly during the day was paraylzed by the thought of having a revision of my already replaced right knee joint and in addition a replacement of a right hip joint. After all, the pain experience was huge with the last knee replacement. The thought of the pain was enough to paralyze me into sheer terror. Well, I most certainly felt it! However, I had gotten through it all!

My solutions was primal sound. I used the breath to go deep and again, again, and again to go into, to access, to connect with, to then go into, the feelings and then to choose to surrender the emotion, to release it, to relinquish it, to let it go, to discharge it, the fear, to the great spirit. The result was and is now faith.

If I was to once again to descend into the depths of paralyzing terror my answer and action regarding the emotion would be the same. I have but present time and choose always to remain in emotional freedom from paralyzing emotional terror.

Please check out my books on the side panel. The books offer many choices for letting go. I'm available for presentations for fees and expenses.

Best
Joel V. BA. Education, BBA. Business Admin, M.A. Master's of Psychology, Human Behaior.

No comments:

Post a Comment