Saturday, November 13, 2010

Appreciation

Appreciation

I want to thank you all, all for your comments. Most of your comments have been for me, totally amazing. I started my personal growth work when I was 20 and am glad it's now helping to help many people. It's a simple treasure to make a difference for people.

My webmaster recommended that I change the template for "I Dare to Heal". The boy or girl in the photo with one eye was never my idea. Actually, I'm not really sure how it ever got to be the template to begin with. I think it was perhaps a mistake on my or someone elses part?
What do you all think? Shall I change the template? I most certainly would like your reactions/responses.

Please check out my website, www.idaretoheal.com and purchase my books, "I Dare to Heal with Compassionate Love", and "I Dare to Heal with Spiritual Power".

Best
Joel V. BA. Education, BBA. Business Admin M.A. Psychology of Human Behavior.

No comments:

Post a Comment