Saturday, November 6, 2010

"Triggers"

"Triggers"

"Triggers" occur when a someone experiences a "strong" emotional reaction because of what they read, what is said, or in real time experiencing the actual reality of the circumstances and situations. Often, I receive comments from readers that reflect their "strong emotional reactions". For example, "what you have written is ambiquous", was a recent comment pertaining to my post about "Forward to I Dare to Heal with Laughter". I can only assume that the individual who harbors this comment is in denial or has yet to experience feeling their emotions practicing/processing their feelings. In this case, I suggested that the commenter view and practice the video on youtube.com, "Animated Laughter with Feelings". I most certainly understand the "judgements" of others. If and when one practices and succeeds at releasing feelings reflective of emotions it's easier to get the value of "animated laughter with feelings". There is no, no substitute for actually "experiencing" feeling ones feelings reflective of ones' emotions.
I always understood that it was important to be patient with others as I understood that it was important to be patient with myself.

Please check out my webiste, http://www.idaretoheal.com/ and purchase "I Dare to Heal with Compassionate Love"/"I Dare to Heal with Spiritual Power". I'm available for counseling on co-dependence issues in January as well as making presentations world wide for fees and expenses. My contact information is on the webiste.

Best
Joel V. BA, Education., BBA, Business Admin., M.A. Masters of Psychology Human Behavior.

No comments:

Post a Comment