Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Freedom from Frustration!

Freedom from Frustration!

Just think the depth, degree, and multi-dimensions of your accumulated, accumulated, frustrations over the years. Perhaps, you don't want to think about the profound accumulated frustrations that have been suppressed over the years?

The wide world is a very, very, demanding environment! It human to experience frustrations.

Well, you might have your ways to "get it out"! Perhaps, you claim that you ignore it or it really doesn't bother you. Do you exercise or have some special practice that facilitates the release of your frustrations? Just perhaps, you block yourself from realizing your frustrations. Could it be that you are in denial?

I have profound frustrations but I just do not allow or permit my frustrations to accumulate within. There are times when my frustrations take charge. If and when they do or if and when I know it's time to connect with them and release them, then I respond to my need!

The use of "Animated Laughter with Feelings" is truely a God sent! I use the circular breath to access, connect with, go into, go deep, release, relinquish, let go and transmit my feelings of frustration out of my body again, and again, and again with "animated laughter". Please check out my video on youtube.com. It's a great methodology. The result of my letting go (if need be on a daily basis) is that I experience freedom. It's wonderful!

I actually look different! I look different because I open up, open up emotionally. When a person experiences too, too much frustration one shuts down emotionally. When a person lets go of their frustrations one opens up emotionally.

Please check out my website at http://www.idaretoheal.com/. Please purchase lots of books, "I Dare to Heal with Compassionate Love", and "I Dare to Heal with Spiritual Power". I'm available for presentations in January for fees and expenses.

Best

Joel V. BA. Education, BBA. Business Admin, M.A. Masters of Arts, Psychology of Human Behavior.

No comments:

Post a Comment