Saturday, July 17, 2010

The Talking Mesquito of Bassfield, Mississippi

The Talking Mesquito of Bassfield, Mississippi

My healing process from total hip replacement requires silly distractions. I met a neighbor as I walked with my walker in the cool night summer air of San Diego. She started talking about her scheduled visit to her family in Bassfield, Mississippi. She was looking forward to visiting with her family and commented on the mesquito bites she'll experience upon her summer visit to humid Bassfield.

I suggested that if and when she encountered Bassfield Mesquitos, just get them into a talking conversation so that their attention will be distracted from their nightly mission. My neighbor thought that it was quite funny to speak with mesquitos. I told her her if they begin talking then they just don't have time to focus their attention on biting anyone. Truely, it's a valid point.
I just asked her to imagine what a mequito would have to say. Perhaps, if they could talk they might just talk about the weather, their addiction to biting, or even their issues?

Please check out my website at www.idaretoheal.com and purchase my books. If and when you need insurance please check out my other website at www.healthplansinsandiego.com I'm an expert with Medicare Plans, Small Group Medical, Dental, and Individual Health.

Best
Joel V.

No comments:

Post a Comment