Monday, August 30, 2010

Gaining Your Exposure/Promoting Your Product/Service on My Blog!

Gaining Your Exposure/Promoting Your Product/Service on My Blog!

I receive many comments with websites. Readers, definitely read "comments"!. I'm most certainly happy to allow/permit your comments with, with promoting your websites! However, I ask a fee to allow/permit your comments with, with promoting your website! I am certainly open to all who have legitimate websites and offer a legitimate product or even a legitimate service. I realize how challenging it can be to promote your worthwhile message.

They include manufacturers, publishers, licensed and non-licensed practitioners/professionals, trades people. I've received comments from many, many of you. I reserve the right to use discernment regarding your websites/comments.

I assume you will want to promote your websites on the most visited posts. I don't have an issue with you commenting on those most popular of posts. I simply ask that I been paid by way of my website in the purchase of both, both of my books, "I Dare to Heal with Compassionate Love" and "I Dare to Heal with Spiritual Power"! I will be publishing eventually my third book in the future as well. I will happily accept payment by way of paypal through the website, www.idaretoheal.com. Please let me know of the purchase of my books with the aim of allowing/permiting your promotional websites by way of your comments. Please send your comments with your promotional material before, before you purchase my books. I will notify you by E-mail to go ahead and purchase both, both "I Dare to Heal with Compassionate Love, and "I Dare to Heal with Spiritual Power". When I receive confimation of purchase by way of paypal, I will allow/permit your comment with your website. Purchase must be both books by way of my website. This means the full price of the books. The copies sell together for $37.00 paid in American Dollars. If you have any questions regarding this post please feel free to phone me or contact me by way of E-mail, info@idaretoeheal.com.

I'm available for counseling in San Diego on Co-dependency Issues, control, compliance, denial, low-self-esteem issues. Please also check out my website www.healthplansinsandiego.com. I specialize in Medicare Plans, Individual Health Plans, and Small Group Medical (all the major commercial insurers). I've been licensed as an Agent/Broker since 1986.

Best
Joel V BA, Education, BBA, Business Admin., M.A. Psychology of Human Behavior.

No comments:

Post a Comment