Friday, August 27, 2010

Scams On-Line!

Scams On-line!

My goal is to improve the wide world by sharing what I've learned about self-improvement, personal growth, over the past 43 years. It would be nice to earn a living from what I share with you. I have faith that I eventually will earn a living from my work because I'm tenacious and share as best as I can with others my insights, experiences, hope, faith.

I receive E-mails describing ways I can earn a living from a variety of recipients. I don't think it's appropriate to specifically name them. So, I won't. However, I can alert the wide world to some of the specifics regarding the E-mails. I like sunshine ie., I don't like cunning deception. I don't like when the scammers hurt and traumatize people.

For example: If and when the recording doesn't give specifics about their revolutionary system that will generate thousands of dollars. The speaker always will return with the theme of "making a lot of money', quick! For example, when the visuals include lots of detail of sums of money being earned. For example, when the speaker's tone is "glib", lacks animation. For example, when the speaker claims that you must be "quick to respond" and purchase this once in a life time opportunity. For example, when the speaker offers a fantastic discount if and when you don't act to purchase the product initially. For example, when the speak claims that he has earned thousands of dollars from his creation. For example, if and when his scam is created in a professional but very slick way. For example if and when he/she claims to be very, very, successful. For example, if and when he/she claims it's a no brainer, it's "easy". For example, if and when there is no, is no solid contact information with address, phone number, and clear refund policy. For example, if what is offered is in "limited" quantity. For example, if and when the speaker returns again and again in his pitch to "acting quickly to make, to make the purchase of the product. For example, if and when it is "initially" offered at a "reasonable" price that just, just cannot be passed up. For example, if and when it "sounds" too, too, good to be true, then it just might be "too, too, good to be true! For example, if and when I receive negative, invalidating put downs for writing this post. For example, if and when one is inwardly vulnerable to "neediness" and it reflects a "need" to earn a living to pay your bills. I hope these examples will help my readers to stay alert/aware of those who are professional scammers and will, "work on", "work cunningly", "work assured, your vulnerabilities to scam you.

Please check out my website at http://www.idaretoheal.com/ and purchase my books "I Dare to Heal with Compassionate Love", and "I Dare to Heal with Spiritual Power". I'm available for counseling on co-dependent issues here in San Diego. I'm also available to do presentations, for fee and expenses. Please also check out my http://www.healthplansinsandiego.com/. I'm an expert with Medical Coverage, Medicare Plans, Individual Health, and Small Group Coverage.

Best

Joel V. BA, Education, BBA Business Marketing, M.A. Psychology of Human Behavior.
a

No comments:

Post a Comment