Tuesday, August 17, 2010

My Motivation to Write this Blog!

My Motivation to Write this Blog!

I've heard it said that "it's difficult to write". I'm motivated to write because of my ability to process effectively and efficiently feelings reflective of emotions. Nature contributes to the emergence or rebirth of a human being from distress when a human being addresses their issues. It's if and when a human being recognizes his/her shortcomings, unhealthy behaviors, develops the alertness/awareness and has the will, willing (intention), and willingness (is proactive) to transform/transcend them that change can occur. The methods a human being uses to address their issues are only significant if and when the methods are effective/efficient.
I wrote about a variety of methods in the post "A Letter to Petra". However, the number of methods to address unhealthy behaviors are in multitude. It depends upon what resonates with the person.

The emotions motivates me to express myself. The processing of feelings become the catlysts for the written word. When there is something that I think and feel is important to write about, I go ahead and express it in this blog.

Please check out my website at www.idaretoheal.com and please purchase my books, "I Dare to Heal with Compassionate Love", and "I Dare to Heal with Spiritual Power". I'm available for counseling on co-dependence issues. Also, check out my brokerage website. I'm an expert with Medical Insurance at www.healthplansinsandiego.com.

Best
Joel V. BA Education, BBA, Business Admin. M.A Psychology Human behavior

No comments:

Post a Comment