Saturday, August 28, 2010

Pleasers, Compliers, Fixers continued

Pleasers, Compliers, Fixers continued.

There are additional co-dependent patterns that reflect pleasers, compliers, fixers.

I make decisions without regard to the consequences.
I am afraid to express my beliefs, opinions, and feelings when they differ from others.
I give up my truth to gain approval from others or to avoid change.

copied from the world coda link.

Are you guilty of any of the above. If and when you feel guilt or shame, please don't. It's a hurt and a trauma that you were not responsible for. Now, is the time to be gentle and kind to yourself. Again, the underlying pain that perpetuates the above behavior is reflective of "neediness". I wrote about the four unfulfilled needs, unfulfilled frozen chronic past, unfulfilled chronic past, unfulfilled past acute, and present unfulfilled needs. Any of these unfulfilled needs can reflect the pain of a co-dependents suppressed neediness. "Neediness" is not always apparent to a co-dependent. The "neediness" can manifest itself in the form of anxiety, depression, or fear. It's confusing for the codependent. It's very difficult for the codependent to separate themselves from their neediness. If and when they could they would be able to get the profound difference of themselves and their pattern of "Neediness". It's confusing for the co-dependent when they have the parasites that are imprinted, embedded, hard wired, compulsive, and deeply rooted.

I will speak about the contradictions to the co-dependents unhealthy behavior to please, comply, and to fix in future posts.
My website is http://www.idaretoheal.com/. My books "I Dare to Heal with Compassionate Love", and "I Dare to Heal with Spiritual Power" can be purchased on the website. I'm available to counsel others on their condependent issues. Contact information is on my website. Please check out my other website if you need medical/medicare/medical coverage at http://www.healthplansinsandiego.com/.
Best
Joel V. BA, Education, BBA, Business Marketing, M.A. Psychology of Human Behavior

No comments:

Post a Comment