Monday, January 24, 2011

Delusions Reflective of Schizophrenia

Delusions Reflective of Schizophrenia

Ms. "G" and I had a cup of coffee. I invited her to a cup of coffee. She claimed that her Mom and family had a history of schizophrenia. She even shared a story with me about her own delusionary state. Yet, I made the decision to get to know her. After all, I've got nothing to be freightened of?

It's 12:30 a.m. Sunday morning and I'm listening to a reknown Psychiatrist speak about empowering those who suffer from schizophrenia. My phone rings and Ms. "G" leaves a message which I chose not to listen to at the time. The next morning I press the listen bottom and Ms. "G" is having a delusion about how I, a neighbor, and "Enrique" have sexually harassed her in the bathtub? Her delusion frightened me or restimulated my old terror from my childhood. At the same time, I felt compassion and empathy for Ms. "G".

I released my own fears and terror and decided to take my distance from Ms. "G". However, when I got home the next evening there was yet another message from Ms. "G". It was an apology! I discharged my terror reflective of her delusions and my fears of my being harrassed by the police because of her disconnect from reality.

My emotional discharge proved to be beneficial. I experienced greater emotional strength, more of a connection to my higher power and just felt better. For me, it was an accomplishment.

Please purhcase my two books, invite me to make a presentation, pay me well, and phone me about my counseling you on your co-dependence issues.

Best
Joel V. BA. Education, BBA, Business Admin, M.A. Human Behavior Psychology

No comments:

Post a Comment