Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Making the Connections

Making the Connections

When I'm hurt by others; it may be an opportunity for me to experience more self-discovery. It may be an opportunity for me to become emotionally stronger. It may be an opportunity for me to breath deep into the depths of my emotional body and "experience" and release the emotional pain. I usually use primal sound to achieve profound personal growth reflective of a present time hurt. I find that I make cognitve connections in practicing primal sound after my being, being hurt.

Recently, someone "screamed" at me and I used this experience to process the terror I experienced. I cleared the emotion, "the terror" by using primal sound and made some remarkable connections.

I also was able to see my way clear of emotionally hurt to respond by reacting by writing a letter to the "screamer" and explaining/clearifying the circumstances and situation of my actions.

I'm powerless over others behavior. I cannot control others. Therefore, it's reason for me to only, only think well of myself. I have often felt hurt, poorly of myself, guilty that it was "my fault" that they are behaving by screaming at me. My realization is "I have absolutely no control over how others react or respond. If and when they respond/react by screaming at me; it most certainly doesn't mean I'm at fault! It's others choice to choose to begin screaming. Perhaps, others are frightened and that is why they have choosen to react/respond by screaming? For whatever the reason for their behavior; I ought to think well of myself because I do not have control over their behavior. I'm powerless over their behavior. It's their choice to behave as "they" do!

We're born naturally believing that we are all powerful in our worlds. When others behavior inpacts us with hurt or trauma; we become confused and there is a need for us to emotionally clear the feelings reflective of our hurt and traumatized emotions. We learn that our power has limitations! It's a very, very, rude awakening into reality.

Please purchase lots of my books on the side panel. I'm available for counseling in San Diego and presentations. I'm an expert with co-dependence issues.

Best
Joel V. BA. Education, BBA. Business Admin. M.A. Masters of Human Behavior Psychology.

No comments:

Post a Comment