Friday, January 21, 2011

Nerves of "Stainless" Steel

Nerves of "Stainless" Steel

The use of affirmations along with dynamically releasing, relinquishing, letting go of, and discharging distress and stress causes profound integration of mind, body, and spirit.

When a person is unnerved by pressures experienced in daily life, work, family, friends, other relationships, situations, and circumstances; using an affirmation like "my nerves are made of stainless steel, meaning deeply reaches", and discharges the emotional static by using both primal sound and the manifestations of emotional release; it will result in profound integration of the self.

Astonishingly, it brings about a spiritual, and practical synchronization of events that facilitates emotional well being!

It results in an individual performing at their personal best. They become stronger, more resilient, more persevering, more dynamic, more energized, more alert, more aware, more human,and more flexible in their thinking. The ability to multi-task is amplified as well as their ability to relax and improve sleep are enhanced as well.

Please purchase my two books located on the side panel, "I Dare to Heal with Compassionate Love", and "I Dare to Heal with Spiritual Power". I write about methods that can be learned to bring about the result that I write about above. I'm available for presentations for fees and expenses as well as counseling those who have a will, are willing, and have a willingness to contradict their co-dependency issues of control, compliance, denial, and low self-esteem issues. Please check out my website for my contact information.

Best
Joel V. BA. Education, BBA. Business Admin, M.A. Psychology of Human Behavior.

No comments:

Post a Comment