Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Taking Charge - Contradicting - Schizophrenia

Taking Charge - Contradicting - Schizophrenia

I have an empathetic, empowering approach if and when I counsel others. I use peer counseling, manifestations of emotional release (yawn, animated laughter with feelings, with fear, hot/cold sweats, chattering, shaking, encourage anger release (not acting out), animated verbalization of the hurt/traumatizing experiences), scratching (it's under my skin and I just need to get it out) primal sound, twelve step co-dependence principles, and mirror work.

Presently, I have no schizophrenic clients. I find with those schizophrenics who have connections with reality; it's empowering to build their empowerment from the reality that they are "connected" too!

Schizophrenia is a powerful distress from reality. The "pull" of the distress is powerful. There is but one best contradiction to the pull of the schizophrenic distress ie., the primal power, its sound can fundamentally empower an individual to take charge. I recommend daily practice. Daily practice of primal sound especially for the client suffering from schizophrenia is mandatory.

The power of the schizophrenic distress reflects deeply seated co-dependent
traits. The distress is hard wired, compulsive, ingrained, inprinted, genetically coded and above all quite stubborn. The client must, must practice primal on a consistent, effective, efficient, and in a disciplined way. It's a war and many, many battles require wins.
There is hope. Nature supports the emergence of human beings from all distress.

Please check out my books on the side panel. Please purchase lots, and lots of them. I'm available for counseling and presentations for fees and expenses.

Best
Joel V. BA. Education, BBA. Business Admin. M.A. Psychology of Human
Behavior from an accredited university.

No comments:

Post a Comment