Monday, January 10, 2011

"Pressing"

"Pressing"

Does the emotional stress and distress ever evolve to a point where it's "pressing" against you in the walls of your skull? Does the tension ever feel unbearable. Did you ever think "I cannot take it anymore and something "inside of me" has just got to give"! The tension is "pressing" and I just got to let go, let it out, release it, relinquish it, discharge it and free myself from and of it! Well, we've all been there.

Yes, it feels good to exercise; jog, aerobics, dance, but do we in real terms get it out? In a "Letter to Petra"; I describe a variety of ways how one can process the stress and distress. We all have our vulnerabilities and accumulate feelings of distress and stress within.

I like "animated laughter with feelings" and primal sound for "really" getting my tension out. It works extremely well for me. The "pressing" becomes a depressing experience and not a depression experience. The difference is huge.

I've learned the manifestations of emotional release and I'm very thankful that I have mastered the manifestations. The yawn, animated laughter, tearing, sobbing, shaking, hot, cold sweats to name but a few. They have saved my live. Now, it's your turn. What works for you? Now, what really can work better for you?

Please check out and purhcase my books on the side panel. The books offer many suggestions for letting go. I'm available for counseling on co-dependency issues in San Diego and also available for presentations.

Best
Joel V. BA. Education, BBA. Business Admin. M.A. Psychology of Human Behavior Masters.

No comments:

Post a Comment