Sunday, August 30, 2015


ANIMATED LAUGHTER WITH FEELINGS

The Whole Being Weekend will be held in Idylwild from Friday, September 18th through Sunday September 20th.  This is a real fun weekend with many presenters, music, practitioners and friendly, loving, people.  I hope you all can attend.  Just go to their website at www.thewholebeingweekend.com and register.  I will be doing a class from 3:00p.m. until 5:00p.m. on Saturday, September 19th.  All are welcome.  I will be introducing the class also in the morning at the presenters and participants gathering.

Animated Laughter With Feelings combines a presentation, bio-energetic exercises, two ten minute laughter sessions, silent/guided meditation, sacred Sanskrit music, play, sharing, and pray.  It is a multifaceted activity.  My books "I Dare to Heal" will be available as well. "I Dare to Heal with Laughter" reflects the class and is available through Barnes & Noble, on-line booksellers, iTunes, and E-Kindle Amazon.

Please phone or E-mail if you have questions at 619-584-8093 or jVorensky@sciti.com  See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment