Saturday, October 9, 2010

HeartBreak

HeartBreak

I recieved a comment that "heartbreak" cannot be resolved in just a few steps. I absolutely agree. Heartbreak cannot be resolved in just a few steps! However, heartbreak most definitely can be resolved in a few steps if and when those steps are practiced consistently, repeated,, in an effective, efficient, and disciplined process.

Please go to my video on youtube.com, "Animated Laughter with Feelings". Please be alert/aware to the way I implement the few steps. Please also read "Forward to I Dare to Heal with Laughter!

You'll notice that I repeat the few steps again, and again, again, and again. I'm accessing, connecting with "feelings" reflective of "emotions" and releasing, relinquishing, letting go, trasmitting "pain" energy out of my body. This is the key in resolving the heartbreak emotion of grief, the profound "need" that is created when an emotional issue of this kind is experienced.

Please realize that it's an on-going, on-going, on-going "process" that requires repetition.

Please check out my website, www.idaretohealcom, purchase, purchase the books, "I Dare to Heal with Compassionate Love, and "I Dare to Heal with Spiritual Power". The books are powerful tools in explaining the process. Please check out my other website, www.healthplansinsandiego.com and purchase medical coverage. I'm an expert with Medicare Plans, Indiviudal Health, and Group Plans.

Best
Joel V. BA, Education, BBA, Business Admin., M.A. Psychology of Human Behavior.

No comments:

Post a Comment