Sunday, October 24, 2010

Seeking a Partner who Feels their Feelings

Seeking a Partner who Feels their Feelings

Please E-mail or phone if you are seeking, like me your partner who dares to feel their feelings reflective of their emotions! Most definitely, I'm open and willing to teach a partner methods to process their feelings. I'm a very patient teacher who would be very willing to teach a female significant other methods to process their feelings. I'm seeking a partner in San Diego County, California who is in their early 50's!

It's quite a challenge to find a partner who has a will, is willing, and is committed to feel their feelings. When a person learns to feel their feelings reflective of emotions their fears, angers, sadness dissipate. More importantly, their is greater intimacy in the relationship with another.

In fact, the word intimacy reflects a profounder and far more fulfilling state of consciousness. Personal, spiritual growth, evolves, and the development of self becomes dynamic.

Please check out my website, www.idaretoheal.com, purchase my books, "I Dare to Heal with Compassionate Love", and "I Dare to Heal with Spiritual Power". Check out my www.healthplansinsandiego.com as well. Medicare annual election period begins November 15th and I'm certified with many of the Medicare Supplement and Medicare Advantage Plans.

Best
Joel V. BA., education, BBA., Busines Admin., M.A. Psychology of Human Behavior.

No comments:

Post a Comment