Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Comments and Co-Dependence

Comments and Co-Dependence

If and when my readers go to the "Patterns and Characteristics of Co-Dependence they will find a wealth of "control, compliance, denial, and low self-esteem characteristics/patterns. The characteristics just keep expanding and expanding and expanding.

The victimization of people by way of manipulation as it reflects co-dependence often is quite deceptive. Usually, (but not always) when a commenter is negative, narrow in perspective reflecting a belief, value, habit, or trait, judgemental, condecending, invalidating, belittling, rude, crude, calculating, negatively nuanced, impulsive, compulsive, obsessive, ridiculing, immature, requesting a reply to a negative perspective, and impolite; then a pattern or characteristic of co-dependence is to be suspected. Know that I will publish comments of that nature for the wide world to "discern" for itself those perspectives! Transparancy is truly the best sushine.

Please check out my website, www.idaretoheal.com and purchase my books, "I Dare to Heal with Compassionate Love", and "I Dare to Heal with Spiritual Power". I'm available for presentations beginning in January 2011 for fees and expenses world wide.

Best
Joel V. BA. Education, BBA. Business Admin. M.A. Master's of Psychology Human Behavior.

No comments:

Post a Comment