Thursday, November 25, 2010

It's Time to Set a Boundary

I want to thank everyone who have commented regarding "I Dare to Heal" posts and blog! I want to wish everyone of you Happy, Healthy, and Prosperous Thanksgiving.

We all are deserving of health, happiness and abundance. I most certainly appreciate all of you who have encouraged me to monetize the blog. However, I haven't found a good way to do so.

I'm happy to support others in promoting their products and websites. However, I am deserving of prosperity as well. I've been encouraged to monetize the sites by your comments. So, I will do so! From now on, I will only, only be approving those comments with products to offer who are happy to contribute a fee. Certainly, the purchase of two of my books, "I Dare to Heal with Compassionate Love", or "I Dare to Heal with Spiritual Power" would suffice. If and when you choose to send me a fee for the promotion of your products and services that would also suffice. Please do so through my website at www.idaretoheal.com or just mail $1.00 per comment approved to 6390 Rancho Mission Rd. #207, San Diego, CA 92108. Payment should precede the approval of your comments, products and services.

Please check out the two books shown on the blog and access the purchase by way of the website at www.idaretoheal.com

Best Wishes and Much Appreciation

Joel V. BA. Education, BBA. Business Admin, M.A. Masters of Psychology Human Behavior.