Sunday, January 23, 2011

Co-Dependence, The Stepping Stone to Other Mental Health Issues

Co-Dependence, The Stepping Stone to Other Mental Health Issues.

Co-dependence is the stepping stone to bi-polar, anxiety disorders, panic attacks and even schizophrenia. The more I've become acquainted with the power of primal sound therapy and the manifestations of emotional release the more I've realized how the symptoms of bi-polar, anxiety disorder, panic attack and even schizophrenia can be resolved with effective, efficient, and disciplined daily practice of the above methods.

I'm an expert with the processing of feelings and emotions. The above mental health issues all involve suppressed and accumulated profound feelings reflective of emotions. As I've used the above methods to process my feelings and as I've become acquainted with the above mental health issues; it has become clearier how the processing of feelings reflective of emotions can thoroughly resolve the above mentioned mental disorders.

It's most definitely a revolutionary discovery and a extremely hopeful one. Just think, the resolutions of bi-polar, anxiety disorders, even schizophrenia! In addition, the complete resolutions of depression of any kind. There resolution is more than possible, and in fact probable. There resolution is absolute. I can honestly say this because of years and years of daily practice. As I've processed feelings reflective of emotions over the years, I've freed myself of devastating terrifying distress. I've achieved this on a daily basis!

No, I've never suffered from schizophrenia but have suffered from the other mental health issues. I no longer suffer from them and I've come clear to a point where I can say, I feel precious and free and wish the same with and to others.

Please read about the methods in my two books on the side panel, "I Dare to Heal with Compassionate Love", and "I Dare to Heal with Spiritual Power". I'm an expert couselor so please phone me and reserve counseling time with me if you suffer from co-dependency issues. I'm available for presentations for fees and expenses.

Best
Joel V. BA. Education, BBA. Business Admin. M.A. Psychology of Human Behavior.

No comments:

Post a Comment