Saturday, January 15, 2011

If and When "You" are Overwhelmed!

If and When "You" are Overwhelmed!

If and when you are overwhelmed by an individual or individuals who by word, or words, and/or their body language "overwhelms" you; then know that whether you are conscious or not "disempowerment" of yourself just may result!

We are often unaware of the internalized result of our being, being "disempowered" by the perpetrator. The person may be a family member, an employer, a friend, anyone who "comes on" in a strong way at you, through you, with you, about you, or in connection to you in a direct or manipulative way.

Whether or not we are alert to or aware of it "that person" is a "controller". Yes, it's deceptive "their control". It can be someone who is harboring jealousy or anger, or supressed unaware resentment. It could be someone who is in power in a hierarchy?

If and when you feel voiceless, have difficulty responding, feel emotionally diffused, defenseless, disarmed,then most certainly you are experiencing "disempowerment"!

One may even be hard upon and within oneself. One may dislike oneself. However, it's those times when one must be alert to possible knee jerk reactions of self-dislike and embrace, ingrain, inprint, hard wire self-like, self-compassion, and self-kindness, and above all self-love!

Again, the desempowerment process is deceptive. Often, one experiences a knee jerk internalized reaction of "disconnect from feeling the emotional hurt or the trauma. The disempowerment may be deading to the emotional body!

It's time to first and foremost to become alert to, aware of your "owning" and "owning", as well as "acknowledging to yourself" your own experience of disempowerment. "Denial" is common but unacceptable!

There are many methods that can and will help you if and when you have the will, the willing, and the willingness to support, receive support from yourself and others. Using the mirror and affirmations is one of them. Seeking counseling with me is yet another! I recommend both!

Please purchase lots of my books, "I Dare to Heal with Compassionate Love, and "I Dare to Heal with Spiritual Power" and seek counseling with me. I use an empathetic approach involving twelve step, peer counseling, mirror work, and empowerment practice. My contact information is on my website and is contained in the books as well. I do both individual and partner counseling. There will be lots of consciousness raising and intervention that takes place with my clients. I look forward in hearing from you. I'm non-licensed and my clients are required to sign a non-liability form; holding me non-liable for your results. The results of my couseling others has been extremely positive. Please contact me at 619-584-8093 or 619-203-5384 for my reasonable rates. I'm located in San Diego, California.

Best
Joel V. BA. Education, BBA. Business Admin. M.A. Psychology of Human Behavior Accredited.

No comments:

Post a Comment