Friday, January 7, 2011

"I'm Only In Faith Because of My Connection to My Higher Power"

"I'm Only In Faith Because of My Connection to My Higher Power"

My client purchased a Medical Plan from me in the month of November. It was scheduled to go into effect on January 1st 2011. I faxed it to the company on a date certain in November without a confirmation from the machine. It was my mistake of not obtaining the machine confirmation. I've never had an issue with the company receiving any of my faxes. I attempted to confirm by phone on January 6th and to my great surprise the company claimed that it had not received the fax. I phoned several times and the company confirmed that it had not received the fax and I didn't have the November fax confirmation that I had sent it. The company claimed that they couldn't give my client an effective date for the plan without the fax confirmation. I would have to wait until the subsequent week before the Federal Agency would make a decision as to whether or not my client would receive an effective date. regardless, the effective date, if given would be in February.

I needed to make a decision whether to wait until the subsequent week or telephone the client and notify him. I decided to have faith in my higher power, think well of myself and make the phone call to my client. My client returned my phone call and stated that it wasn't an issue for him because I had mailed him a letter stating not to cancel his present plan in the month of January until he received confirmation that his new plan had gone into effect. I couldn't believe it! I in fact mailed that letter to him in November just as an instinctive, impulsive action never dreaming that his application would be lost. I never, but never send a letter to any of my clients instructing them to maintain insurance coverage until they receive confirmation from the new plan. My connection with my higher power together with my past experience is the only explanation I could possible give for maintaining trust and confidence with my client.

Please purchase my books on the side panel. You'll learn by practicing the methods in my books how to embrace the connection with a higher power each and every day. The higher power works in our lives to help us to help ourselves.

Best
Joel V. BA. Education, BBA. Business Admin, M.A. Masters of Human Behavior Psychology

No comments:

Post a Comment