Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Gaining Exposure - Two

Gaining Exposure - Two

I'm glad this blog, "I Dare to Heal" is becoming popular. It's always been my goal to help people to help themselves. There is a real need for people to help themselves. There is a real, real need for alternative methods of healing. There is a real need to gain "insight" into healing self, relationships, and finding contentment within. There is a real need for compassionate self-love and spiritual empowerment.

I'm happy to approve your comments along with your websites and your messages. Once again, I ask that I am notified and my books purchased. Please refer to my August 30th 2010 post titled "Gaining Exposure/Promoting Your Service/Product on my Blog.

I have my Master's in Psychology in Human Behavior (www.idaretoheal.com), and counsel clients on Co-dependence Issues, control, compliance, denial, and low self-esteem here in San Diego or even by phone. In addition, I have a website, www.healthplansinsandiego.com where you can purchase medical insurance right on-line. However, I recommend that I help you fill out the application. Some applications are 24 pages in length and have complicated underwriting requirements.

Best

Joel V. BA., Education, BBA., Business Admin., M.A. Psychology of Human Behavior.

No comments:

Post a Comment