Wednesday, September 15, 2010

The Natural Need for the Hug!

The Natural Need for the Hug!

Today I met a mature women and we discussed the natural need for the hug. She claimed that the pat on the back hug wasn't appropriate. We agreed that this type of hug could very well be "invalidating" and "patronizing". Well, it could simply mean that someone just wants to be supportive.

I claimed that it was natural for someone to need a minimum of three hugs per day. Actually, I claimed that five to seven hugs are necessary.

We found ourselves at a local bookstore and and agreed to practice. We hugged each other in the aisles and it was sweet. She asked, what if someone didn't obtain their three hugs per day. The answer is a no brainer!

Since we need a minimum of three or more hugs per day and if we just don't receive and give them, then we can very well experience "neediness".

Please check out my website, www.idaretoheal.com, buy many books and give them to your friends, "I Dare to Heal with Compassionate Love" and "I Dare to Heal with Spiritual Power". I'm available for counseling in San Diego from the 10th of October and available for presentations on co-dependency, MediCare Plans, and "The Affordable Care Act". Please purchase medical insurance at my website, www.healthplansinsandiego.com

Best

Joel V. BA, Education, BBA, Business Admin., M.A. Master's in Psychology, Human Behavior.

No comments:

Post a Comment