Monday, December 13, 2010

Frustrations

Frustration!

How do you handle and address your "Frustrations"? I'm in sales and my "Frustrations" just get to me. It doesn't pay for me to be in denial of my "Frustrations". They exist and I choose just not deny them. I like processing my "Furstrations" as soon as I experience them. How do I do that? How can one "process" frustrations as soon as one experiences them? I use the the circular breathe and breath into my frustrations and release them by way of the elongated yawn, again, and again, and again.

Just think, if you had that ability to just breath into your frustrations and release, relinquish, let go of, discharge, and dismantle them immediately upon you experiencing them. Wow, the resiliency that occurs with immediate release and relinquishment of frustrations.

There is no absolutely no suppression of the feelings and emotions. There is no opportunity for the feelings to transform into "anger", or major upset. The "feelings" of "Frustrations" are addressed without any hesitation. The return of complete attention, of complete alertness is immediate and once again one is empowered with clear, concrete, and sharpen attention. It's a treasure to experience this natural nature of rebound into "present time". It's a clarity amplified and alertness empowered. It's an essential strength in many types of daily challenges. It's just a great and extraordinary way to reap the benefits of energizing oneself after a dissappointment and facilitating positive energizing emotional empowerment restored again.

I write about the restoration of the self in both books, "I Dare to Heal with Compassioante Love" and "I Dare to Heal with Spiritual Power" in the side bar of this post. Please purchase the books and practice the methods.

Best
Joel V. BA. Education, BBA. Business Admin, M.A. Psycholgy of Human Behavior.

No comments:

Post a Comment