Saturday, July 31, 2010

Connecting with An Infants Innate Joyfulness!

Connecting with An Infants Innate Joyfulness!

I'm a practitioner of my own creation "Animated Laughter with Feelings". I'm connected to a core primal innate joyfulness. This evening I was at the home of a family who have an infant boy. The boy is less than one year of age. I connected by eye contact and a primal joyful laugh with Baby Zev! We connected and laughted, laughted, laughted together in a primal innocent, and heart fate way.

We connected with each other in a spiritual way and manifested a spiritual joyful laugh that tiggered others at the table to just join in! We just permitted ourselves to express ourselves naturally without restraint! Totally unhibited with zest!

He was the cutist thing with his eyes sparkling and with his two little teeth showing as his two rosy cheeks turned red and his smile turned to unrelentless joy. The baby infant then would turn to me from time to time, grin, begin to smile, and allow and permit himself to unlesh cosmic laughter that would send others at the table into hysterics. I truly wish that others experience the same instantaneous cosmic laughter as well! It's definitely good for soul, healthy for the spirit, medicinal for the heart, and necessary for hormonal flow. It's also good for healing and excellent in improving your relationship with your significant other!

I definitely recommend "Animated Laughter with Feelings" as a prerequisite for any connection with instantaneous cosmic laughter before going to dinner with an infant one year old. It can be found on youtube.com, just write in "Animated Laughter with Feelings", find a blanket or mat and go with the flow of the breath. P.S. Inhibitions not allowed!

Please check out my website at www.idaretoheal.com, purchase my books, "I Dare to Heal with Compassionate Love", and "I Dare to Heal with Spiritual Power".

Best
Joel V. BA, Education, BBA Busines Marketing, M.A. Psychology Human Behavivor.

No comments:

Post a Comment