Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Resiliency with Zest!

Resiliency with Zest!

Nurse "C" claims that my preferred provider organization (my insurance)doesn't cover any additional physical therapy, (walking 200 feet is sufficient) and my insurance covers only a health aid.

I arrived home July 3rd after the June 29th surgery. I've handled shopping, showering, cleaning, laundering, trash disposal, cooking, and blogging by way of resiliency with zest!
Fortunately, I live in a community where my neighbors have been wonderful. Asking and directing others while I'm addressing effectively the hip pain, (dull and acky), intermitten sweaty sleepless nights, has been a challenge. I've done as you all have read a great deal of processing intensity of feelings reflective of emotions, (pain) effectively/efficiently. The self-given compassionate love and spiritual power has aided me and my resiliency with zest! However, I am human. I sure would love to have a woman friend to support and who I can support through the trials of human life span.

I've experienced a very strong difference now because of my present experience in isolating my "soul" from my emotional body. What a unique sensation.

Please check out and buy my books at www.idaretoheal.com and my other website, www.healthplansinsandiego.com. I want to thank all of you for your upbeat wonderful comments. They're always in all ways welcome!

Best
Joel V.

No comments:

Post a Comment