Thursday, July 8, 2010

Reliviing The Surgery

I just completed reliving the surgery using peer counseling. My counselor and I returned to the actually experience and relived it emotionally.

The lights, the movements, the table, "the feelings".

I released, relinquished, let go of, and transmitted a lot of fear through the manifestations of emotional release! The chattering, shaking, hot but mainly the cold icy feelings, the yawns. I relax into the feelings and allow, permit them just to come. I release them again, and again, and again. It's amazing how the feelings just begin to "naturally" flow from me. There is no effort involved. My peer counselor simply is there to encourage me to do it again, and again, and again. There is not inauthenticity, no holding back, no pattern of release. There is only a letting go and an anuthentic relaxation subsequent to the release.

At times, I need to use primal sound. The sound as with the feelings is authentic. I'm use to the sound just coming if and when it needs to come. I allow and permit myself to go there. There is no holding back, no resistance, just an allowing it, allowing myself to allow it to happen.

The session is approximately 45 minutes for both of us.

If and when the participants are authentic in their practices of peer counseling, it's a treasure.

Please check out my books, "I Dare to Heal with Compassionate Love", and "I Dare to Heal with Spiritual Power", at my website, www.idaretoheal.com. Please buy them.

Best
Joel V.

No comments:

Post a Comment