Thursday, July 15, 2010

Zestful Emphasis!

Zestful Emphasis!

I write in my book, "I Dare to Heal with Spiritual Power" about the pyramid, the ten components of each and every self! They include, mental, emotional, spirit, spiritual, physical, social, heart, soul, intuitive, and creative. The key, the key component is the "emotional", the feelings, the intensity of feelings reflective of our emotions. I want to emphasis this component and will always, in all ways empahsis this component zestfully!

It's the component that humankind has learned to so well, so well, to suppress, repress, and so often, so well, keep in denial!

I'm moving through the healing process of a total hip replacement. When I can sleep, I usually awake in a puddle of sweat. It's no fun, tedious and part of my, my healing process. My spirit just gets down. So, what do I do? Well, it's time for my creation. I go to my video on youtube.com, "Animated Laughter with Feelings". I process, process, process, process the intensity of feelings" reflective of the emotions (the sadness) and raise my vibration. I feel better, much better.

The hormones stream into my blood stream, endorphines, opioids, dopamines, seratonin. I raise the vibration of my spirit. The tone of my spiritual connection with the one becomes sharper and empowered. My alertness, my awareness mentally, socially, intuitively improves. My body becomes more at rest. I feel better physically. My heart beats better, stronger and my soul, my soul becomes nourished.

It's the feelings! When you effectively/efficiently address the feelings reflective of your emotions then the above result occurs.

My website is www.idaretoheal.com. There, please check out and buy my books.

Zest is Best
Joel V.
BA Education, BBA Business Marketing, MA Psychology, Human

No comments:

Post a Comment