Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Pastor "R"

Pastor “R”

I was visited by Pastor “R” while I was in the hospital after major surgery, left hip replacement. His visit was a positive experience for me. Pastor “R” was a tall young man, angelic in personality. It was easy just to express my thoughts and feelings with him. Our conversation was a consciousness raising experience for him and a sense of consolation for me.
I was very much with the pain of my major surgery and was using primal sound, manifestations of emotional release,(elongated yawn, animated laughter), reiki, meditation, to address the issue.

We spoke about how it’s important to share a major experience like a surgery with another person That, it was important to have someone who was “there” for you. However, Pastor “R” claimed that many people chose not to share there experiences because of a variety of reasons. Pastor “R” and I agreed that it was important to accept and respect where a person was at emotionally, there belief system, and practically. Is the will, willing, and willingness on the part of the person to be able to receive attention from another person?

I shared my four hour surgical experience with Pastor “R” and it was very helpful to do so.
Since Pastor “R” was of the Chrisitan Faith, I shared with him my thoughts on the significance of what I consider to be the significance of the spiritual letter “T”, and how when you dropped the top horizontal bar at the top of the “T” one third down, that the letter “T” became the spiritual symbol of the “cross”.

I discussed with him that the letter “T” stood for the spiritual words reflective of transition, transparency, transcendence, transmute, transmit, transact, truth, trials, and the trilogy.

Please check out my website at http://www.idaretoheal.com/, purchase my books, “I Dare to Heal with Compassionate Love”, and “I Dare to Heal with Spiritual Power”. I’m an expert with feelings and emotions, and will be available upon my rehabilitation the end of August to counsel on co-dependence issues, control, compliance, denial, and self-esteem issues.

Best
Joel V.

No comments:

Post a Comment