Thursday, July 22, 2010

How "I Dare to heal" and find..........

How "I Dare to Heal" and find ........
.
The answer to the above question is challenging for Humankind. How "I Dare to Heal" and find love, beauty, grace, joy, peace, happiness, kindness, and detachment from outcome is by daily staying connected to my core spirit!

It's certainly easier said than done. It's a no brainy that my "I am" is challenged on a daily basis by small and big upsets. It's how I address them. It's the emotional processing of the small and big upsets that makes the difference for me. I do the processing well! I'm proactive. I have the emotional tools to succeed. I encourage again, and again all others to have "your" emotional tool box as well. It's a necessity of life. It's impossible to stay connected to my core spirit, my "chi" energy, my connection with the universal spirit without my maintaining my connection with my core spirit. It's significantly difficult to find the above qualities within, without having access to the necessary human emotional tools. My positive attitude results from doing the processing of the feelings reflective of my emotions.

It's impossible to heal and find contentment, love, beauty, grace, joy, kindness, detachment from outcome, without having my emotional tool box that I venture into on a daily basis. It's just common sense. I use it daily and encourage others to use it for themselves daily "as well".

Please check out my website at www.idaretoheal.com and purchase my books, "I Dare to Heal with Compassionate Love", and "I Dare to Heal with Spiritual Power". I counsel others on co-dependency issues and will be available after my healing from total hip replacement.

Best
Joel V.

No comments:

Post a Comment