Sunday, August 15, 2010

Co-dependence, From Russia with Love

"Co-dependence", From Russia with Love

A Russian Religious Science (Ernest Holms) Minister told this joke in English this morning at the Universal Spirit Center, San Diego, California.

A newlywed Russian female complained to her friend that her new husband always states regardless of what or how she does things to check with his Mom on how to get it done (a co-dependence category and patterns).

The Russian female's friend told her to get dressed in black hose, high heel black shoes, a black laced cut short sexy dress and black laced V neck blouse. The friend instructed her to wait at the entrance of their home when her spouse arrived at 5:00p.m.

The husband arrived home and upon seeing his newlywed wife in the door way stated in terror and great sadness........"Well, you are all dressed in black; did my Mom just past away this afternoon?

Please check out my website at www.idaretoheal.com, and purchase my books, "I Dare to Heal with Compassionate Love", and "I Dare to Heal with Spiritual Power". I'm available for counseling on co-dependent issues, my contact info is on the website. Also, please check out my www.healthplansinsandiego.com for medical and other insurance coverage.
You can apply write on-line for medical coverage!

Best

Joel V. BA, Education BBA, Business Admin. M.A. Psychology of Human Behavior.

No comments:

Post a Comment